This post by Silverine reminded me of something that happened 4 years back. I was chatting with this girl (no no, I wasn’t flirting you bozos, I was just chatting), who was a family friend of ours (kind of a conservative, sensitive girl) and that’s when the doorbell rang. I peeked through the window and saw my neighbor, who had come to collect the key to her house. I immediately typed,
“Neighbor came, will be back after a sec”
And went to give the keys to my neighbor. As I returned back for chatting after some 2 minutes or so, she had logged out, without even saying a ‘bye’. Just then I noticed something on the chat window. It read,
“Neighbor came, will be back after sex” !!
N.B. Be careful while typing ‘sec’. ‘X’ lies adjacent to ‘C’ on the keyboard. My humble piece of advice.
P.S. I wasn’t particularly embarrassed by the incident; maybe she was; so I apologized to her later and made her understand the ‘misunderstanding’.
P.P.S. I don’t know whether I’ve done worse than Silverine, as she asks in her post. But, hmm, on a second thought, maybe not! ;)
August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
ROTFL!!...I withdraw my statement in Poomanam..You defintely take the cake!!;-D
Yipeeeeeee!!!! You done it worse!!!!
p.s same to same happened with a colleague of mine and I had recently put that in a comment here! Do read the post too. Very funny! :)
@mathew: You think so? Drats!!
@silverine: Now listen up lady, I may have done worse, but that's not the point. The point, however, is that i wasn't embarrassed. Bwaahaahaa *cough*, ya bwaahaahaa
I read the post; and hopped to some of his other posts too, funny guy i say! And yes, it often happens right, sex for sec, happened a couple of times with me other than this one! And the guy you linked to above has written a whole post about the possible errors that could happen, rofl reading that!
Now listen up young man...you are a sore loser! :|
But you still did worse. Mathew affirms that tee hee!
@silverine: You've enraged the sleeping lion! But since the lion is pretty satiated now with the "killings and assassinations", he's going back to sleep. Amen.
@ms cris: Doobie doob
kollam..adipoli:D
@praveen: :D :)
Post a Comment