The protagonists in this post are 3 of my feline overlords – Pachu, Chikku & Cuckoo. Pachu is big kitteh and Chikku & Cuckoo are tiny kittehs.

Do u haz six packs?

PJ kitteh cracks blonde jokes

Peeping tom kitteh ish very naughty

I hope it dushnt land on kitteh pr0n sites

Dush it tickle u?

Logo kitteh - ur doin it right!
Post inspired by http://icanhascheezburger.com/ (my kittehs’ favorite site!)
18 comments:
Uah kittehs really haz cute. :))
Hmmm.. wow they r soo cute... hw cme they r nt fightin???
Captioning LOL Cat style?
You are doing it wrong!
:))
p.s. I envy you...you have a itteh bitteh kitten committeh! :(
I has only goggies.
The tiny thing is incredibly beautiful! :)
hehe..i just looked at my shoes after i saw the last snap..;-D
@jane: Danke schon Jane :)
@devil: It's really funny to see 'em fighting; couldn't get hold of cam at that point. Pics I've posted is mostly from my mobile.
@silverine: Noes, I doing it rite! My kittehs will punch ur goggies; they haz powerful paws!
@karthik: Dr.Tiny cat will be prouds to hearz that comment.
@mathew: My kitteh is brand kitteh! ;)
Awesome kittens!! :D
ur kittens are as naughty as u :P
Naughty cuties :-)
cuute!!
AWESOME blog btw, dude. Bookmarking you!
Guru Das
ISC 2008
Loyolite.
3 kittens?! Lucky Chap !! My mom offered me a choice when I asked her for 1 pet.. either the pet or you in the house , so decide !! :D
@hari: Danke buddy :)
@praveen: I guess they're naughtier than me :)
@bindhu: Glad you liked 'em :)
@urgu: Thanks mate. Glad to see more Loyolites in blogosphere :)
@thoorika: No pets allowed in your house? Then how did you get in? :P
Kidding. :)
enthuvade ithu...? kashtam!!!!!!!
@rahul: enteethu kuttikalude poolathe kalankamillaatha shudha manasaanu. Ninne poole manasu kalankapettavarku ithu manasilaavilla. :P
pha pulle!!!...open the comments section on the new blog.....
new post sir..missing thomman kathagal's........;-D
@rahul: Ninne peedichittu thanneya open cheyyaathe. Njaan ivide illaatha samayathu nee enthenkilum thoonnivaasam ezhuthiyaaloonnu peedichittu thanneya keettoda pulle.
@mathew: Hehe, yes sir, some more time sir and the kathagals will be ready sir. :)
Post a Comment